- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, related quantitative discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in data science with a focus on marketing analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning, forecasting, and optimization.
- Experience in Python and/or R.
- Experience in data management systems.
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Experience with big data and cloud platforms to deploy large-scale data science solutions.
- Experience working in industries such as retail, financial services, telecommunications, and automotive (including in a client-facing consulting or advisory capacity), and the ability to navigate complex business organizations and manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Understanding of media and the statistical algorithms typically used in marketing analytics.
About The Job
gtech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to the top advertisers and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
gTech Data Scientists work with Google’s Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to develop services and improve their products based on the evolving needs of users. You will ask the right business questions of Google’s internal stakeholders and larger clients to deliver innovative and actionable quantitative models and analyses. You will have an impact on marketing effectiveness and return on investment for Google’s clients.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Their teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Their solutions are rooted in their technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of their customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything they do aims to ensure their customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Support complex client engagements in marketing effectiveness and portfolio management with high-quality data science solutions, augmenting product results where appropriate (such as Google Analytics 360, YouTube, Search).
- Design new methodologies, pulling necessary data, building statistical and machine-learned models with accuracy, and analyzing experiments, applying critical thinking throughout.
- Collaborate across internal teams and clients, and manage opportunities and challenges in ways that improve processes and help clients become more data-savvy.
- Communicate and visualize insights to multiple levels of stakeholders with clarity, informing decision-making.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1