Job Description Summary:
Marketing Analytics transformation is in full swing. The team helps to power PayPal’s high-growth Marketing organization by delivering actionable insights and business intelligence at scale for Consumer Marketing Org. In this role, you will lead workstream solutions for complex, ambiguous, and high-visibility business challenges. You will set and execute a vision for you that reflects your deep analytical expertise. You will be a thought partner to Marketing Acquisition leadership teams. You will partner with these teams to understand the insights they require to manage and grow their business and leverage cross-functional teams to develop and land solutions that meet their needs at scale. You are deeply curious and persistent in gaining knowledge about PayPal products and go-to-market strategy. You will have exposure and visibility to PayPal Sales, Product, Finance & Market Insights teams, as you work with them to create a holistic solution to Marketing problems.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing data-driven insights including but not limited to the Business casing, Deep dives, Modelling, Campaign Performance readouts and optimization.
- The Manager will also be responsible for delivering accurate, action-driving recommendations to drive business performance and investment optimization. This is an Individual contributor role.
- Manage multiple analytical projects at a time, in a fast-paced, intense, and results-oriented environment
- Influence stakeholders to make business decisions in alignment with global measurement approaches
- MS/PhD Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics
- 4+ years of experience in analytics, engineering, or management consulting or equivalent analytical and project management experience
- Accomplished Contributor, with experience managing high-performing Data Scientists and Quantitative Analysts
- Experience working within and driving strategy for large, global, complex organizations across multiple stakeholders and teams
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with a strong ability to drive towards action and impact
- Experience in managing analytics projects from inception to delivery, including developing structured solutions
- Experience with visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Experience with data modeling, machine learning algorithms, and data science techniques. Use of Python, SQL & BigQuery
- Experience explaining technical concepts and analysis implications to varied audiences and translating business objectives into analyses
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1