- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, related quantitative discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data science with a focus on marketing analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning, forecasting, and optimization.
- Advanced experience in Python and/or R, and advanced experience in data management systems.
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- 4 years of experience in data science with a focus on marketing analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning, forecasting, and optimization.
- Experience with big data and cloud platforms to deploy large-scale data science solutions.
- Experience working in industries such as retail, financial services, telecommunications, and automotive (including in a client-facing consulting or advisory capacity), and the ability to navigate complex business organizations and manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Understanding of media and the statistical algorithms typically used in marketing analytics.
About The Job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to the top advertisers and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
The gTech Professional Services (gPS) AMER team is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting advertisers in the Americas region. Their gPS team is looking for a Data Scientist with deep technical and product expertise, combined with an understanding of customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow. You will use your experience in working closely with large companies and produce innovative and actionable quantitative models and analyses to address the challenges of marketing effectiveness and business growth.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Their teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Their solutions are rooted in their technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything they do aims to ensure their customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out their video.
- Lead analytics aspects of client engagements in the area of marketing effectiveness and marketing portfolio management – with deep knowledge of modeling.
- Collaborate with clients to build an end to end a machine learning framework. Engage various stakeholders, assess data readiness. Be able to scale proof of concept to a larger solution.
- Work with client and internal teams to translate data and model results into tactical and strategic insights that are clear, complete, accurate, relevant, understandable, and applicable to decision making and needs for varying client audiences. Co-present to and work with clients to integrate recommendations into business processes.
- Collaborate with Product/Engineering teams to increase and optimize capabilities, employing methods that create opportunities for scale, proactively helping to drive innovation.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Google data structures, and metrics, advocating for product changes where needed.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1