Bose is a company built on disruptive innovation—having the courage to challenge the status quo, an unwavering commitment to our customers, and the fundamental belief that anything is possible. We never settle; we have a passion for discovering better ways to help people enjoy the things they love. We need people like you, people with better solutions. If you join us, you’ll find the opportunity to do your best work and the freedom to enjoy it. Here, every employee has the opportunity to build their own success and contribute to ours. It’s an atmosphere of trust, collaboration, high expectations, and great reward. Our goal is to make your experience exciting and meaningful—a valuable opportunity to contribute to the industry and to Bose.
What we can offer you
- Join a talented and diverse mobile applications team
- Exciting projects using innovative technologies
- Motivated teams with opportunities to make an impact
- Work culture based on learning and collaboration
- Opportunities to advance your skills in mobile application quality assurance
- Projects that Integrate with both cloud and hardware
- Competitive salaries and attractive benefits
What we’re looking for
- Degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical field
- Experience in mobile application test and validation for the iOS and Android platforms
- Effective communication skills at building relationships across teams
- Taking initiative and self-starter, as part of a team
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
- Perform routine, smart and focused, exploratory manual tests based on what you identify as high-risk areas.
- Develop, execute, and maintain manual tests in parallel with product software development
- Verifying features and enhancements using white and black box methodologies, with emphasis on identifying and debugging issues.
- Investigating and analyzing root causes of technical issues and performance bottlenecks so as to provide sufficient data to engineering to help pin point problem areas in the system.
- Familiarity with cloud development environments, including API design and integration
- Understanding of continuous integration process and unit testing
- Some experience with IOT connected devices and/or Bluetooth connected products
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1