We are looking for a Mobile Software Quality Assurance Engineer to help us build new products that will impact hundreds of millions of people with hearing loss and sleep disorders. Bose Health is committed to helping people reach their fullest human potential – so they can feel more, do more, and be more by providing drug-free alternatives to deeply personal health problems.
You will collaborate with the best product managers, designers and engineers in the world to create experiences that will change lives. You should be obsessed with quality, possess astonishing testing capabilities and be ready to embark on a mission riddled with complex technical challenges.
This is a high-impact role for an experienced Mobile Software Quality Assurance Engineer to be part of the team defining a new Bose product category that will improve people’s lives in ways no other company can. We need you to realize our stunning visions. We need your depth, drive, passion and skill to bring next generation medical devices to the world.
- 8+ years experience manual testing native mobile applications
- 5+ years writing test plans for native mobile applications
- Ability to derive, review and execute test cases at various quality assurance levels
- Demonstrable experience integrating test activities on a Scrum team
- Experience scoping new features and identifying dependencies
- Experience reviewing requirement specifications for defects, performance, reliability, scalability,
testability, usability, and security
- Experience working with cross functional and distributed teams
- Experience with tools to manage defects and test cases
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Disciplined approach to testing and documentation
- Experience testing applications that support BT/BLE/WiFi peripherals
- Experience with quality management systems for medical devices
- Experience improving test processes
- Ability to propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
BS in Computer Science or equivalent, with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Quality Assurance
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1