This is a post on behalf of the AIPlus hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100046
The Network & VOIP Engineer will be primarily responsible for managing our partner’s company contact center solution along with assisting with the day to day network activities. As a main point of contact, you will work closely with various cross functional business partners and managers to provide guidance and support on Genesys PureCloud contact center. In addition, as part of the network team, you’ll be helping with the network infrastructure maintenance related tasks.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Main point of contact for all the contact center related issues, projects, change management, etc.
- Build, manage, maintain and monitor the Genesys purecloud contact center solution
- Partner with various teams’ managers and contact center owners to understand business needs and Provide best practice recommendations and optimization opportunities within the contact center platform
- Lead and govern technical solutions meeting with stakeholders and the Genesys Cloud account managers
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for designing and implementing best customer experiences using Genesys PureCloud platform
- Manage software integration and documentation of Genesys Purecloud with Salesforce, Zendesk, internal CRM, and other applications
- respond to the Genesys cloud trouble tickets
What You Bring To The Role
- Bachelor of science in computer science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in managing cloud based telephone system purecloud
- 3+ years of experience in network engineering/administration
- In depth knowledge of cloud telephony systems, preferably Genesys/Purecloud
- Understanding of all aspects of omni-channel: call routing, call flow, IVRs, SIP, telephony edges, queuing, softphone, call recording, Workforce Management, SMS, AI/ML, Chatbots, etc.
- Experience in integrating Genesys cloud with CRM applications : Salesforce, Zendesk
- Experience in switching, routing – OSPF,BGP, firewalls, wireless, VPNs, network protocols, network monitoring, DNS, DHCP
- Experience in Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, Cisco Meraki, and Aruba wireless solutions
- Industry certifications – Purecloud, CCNA
- Good understanding of public clouds (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Our hiring partner is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The company provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. They have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, they give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy. They make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping for individual consignors and estates. At their stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, and meet with their experts. At their 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in their retail stores, their expert staff provides free valuations.
The company is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. They will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1