Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. They connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For their over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
They’re fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
On the Data team at Wish, they are using data to build one of the fastest-growing and largest eCommerce startups today, with over 300 million users. They’re doing this from the ground up, and building their own merchant platform, logistics network, customer service software, and content management tools. They’re a small team and move quickly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Applying your quantitative, data mining, and presentation skills in helping the business to understand growth drivers and identify opportunities for optimization
- Defining and validating metrics to evaluate business performance
- This role will have exposure in various parts of the business such as merchant growth, logistics, customer service, and content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field or equivalent from a top university
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Solid foundation in computer science, math and/or software engineering
- Fluent in statistical programming languages such as Python, Pandas or R
- Attentive to detail
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Familiar with SQL
- Clear communicator
- We work with Python, R, Hadoop (Hive), MongoDB, and Redshift.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- High proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI platform to develop reports and dashboards
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. They provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. They do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, they will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1