As a Leader of Nike’s Quality – Performance, you’ll find yourself collaborating with teams involved in a wide range of technologies and experiences. You’ll focus on leveraging cross team dependencies and interactions in order to successfully implement Performance best practices and a comprehensive Performance Program. This program will combine performance best practices, external/internal tools, and the most efficient and beneficial approaches on how to ensure ‘We’ Quality, instill a mindset of Performance as a Feature and broaden this mindest across all Engineering, Product and Program partners. To be successful, you will utilize your years of leadership experience, as well as a being proactive and constantly striving for improvements. Because our world changes daily, you’ll need to be flexible and adaptable, passionately pragmatic, sincerely savvy and a world-class diplomat capable of negotiation, reinvention and smart compromise in a complex matrix environment.
Your daily responsibilities will include leading a team of Quality Performance experts and managers to ensure we are creating and constantly driving towards a productive, transparent, comprehensive and forward-thinking Quality/Performance model. You will be responsible for ensuring our Performance team members follow our processes for each of our functional areas:
“Pillars of Quality” including:
- SAP Core: Supply-Chain / Order Processing / Inventory Control
This role will ensure our Quality teams and all operational teams that will be assisting in the execution of validations are setup for success including the coordination of testing resources, validating testing environments, verifying user flows, test data and scripts.
The Quality Performance team is pivotal in ensuring we deliver the highest quality solutions to our customers and this role, drives that engagement between our own internal teams and other business/engineering partners.
You will need to recognize and identify any current Performane gaps and assist with the prioritization the interdependencies and relationships that make up the cross-functional business case and quickly understand the bigger picture. You’ll recognize the program’s overall business goals and champion a Quality strategy that supports them.
In addition to leading the Quality Performance Team, this position will play a critical role in ensuring we closely monitor and track the Quality of our production environments and work directly with our SRO (Site Reliability Operations), Product and Engineering partners to strive for optimal Performance levels across our suite of applications. Creating a culture of accountability by gaining visibility and tracking any degradation of Performance will play a key role in constantly optimizing the Quality of our applications.
- Minimum 5 years of Management Experience (preferably extensively in Quality – Performance)
- Experience in leading global (In-Geo) support teams
- Ability to communicate across diverse engineering organizations, including DBAs, Development, Systems/Networking, Business Partners, etc.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, with the ability to positively influence others
- Experience working in an Agile environment and addressing quality within Scrum development lifecycles
- Ability to effectively negotiate working agreements across development, product owners and other stakeholders
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Responsible for the consolidated execution and appraisal/evaluation of all performance/load/stress tests leading up to our Launch and Holiday season.
- Communicates the applicable level of detail to our Exec Team relating to key performance testing.
- Ensures Nike Quality Performance programs achieve desired outcomes and meet (or surpass) the needs of our operational and engineering.
- Provides leadership in developing, implementing, and communicating short and long-range plans, goals, and objectives for the Quality Performance function. Aligns team goals with the organization’s vision and strategy.
- Manages the organization by ensuring clear performance expectations along with appropriate skills sets.
- Fosters an effective work environment and ensures employees receive recognition, feedback and development. Participates in organizational talent management and succession planning.
- Determines appropriate staffing levels and resource needs, creates and manages department and/or project budget, allocates resources, and approves expenditures.
- Leads multi-functional Performance teams to assure compliance with accreditation standards.
- Ensures education and training for leadership and staff and business associates as to the quality management plan and their respective responsibilities.
- Represents the organization in a variety of external forums focused on quality improvement.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push the edges of possibility. We’re looking for people to think, dream and create with us and to be their best every day. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1