At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world’s best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it’s on us, the Data Capture Instrumentation (DCI) team, to help bring the analytics focused data requirements of these products to life.
We are a growing team with a large impact. Together, we are building a consistent instrumentation process that allows Nike to improve its services and experiences based on insights driven by data. And we are looking for senior front end engineering talent like you to contribute to this journey.
Utilizing your experiences in software engineering, you will play a key contributor role in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You will be a team member on an Agile team, building libraries and services used by various teams throughout Nike. You’ll collaborate with other software engineers, architects, and product owners to create solid solutions that support Nike’s aggressive growth in the area of data. Using test driven practices to write solid application code is the essence of this position. We expect you to have strong opinions, loosely held.
• Experience with TypeScript projects in production
• Have multiple React projects in production
• Demonstrable test driven coding skills using tools like Jest and Mocha
• Advanced knowledge of the DOM
• Experience using Git for version control
• Experience working in an Agile team including Scrum, Kanban or XP
• Solid knowledge of the Node ecosystem
• Solid experience with bundlers like Webpack and Gulp
• Experience working in continuous integration and deployment environments
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1