At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world’s best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it’s on us, the Realtime Data Platform (RDP) team, to help bring the real time data requirements of these products to life.
We are a small team with a large impact. Together, we are building a streaming data ingestion system that allows downstream consumers to browser and receive data from a variety of sources, both internal and external. And we are looking for engineering talent like you to contribute to this journey.
As a Software Engineer for RDP, you’ll use your expertise to develop user facing features via a web framework for our streaming data platform. Experience with streaming systems like Kinesis or Kafka is a plus but not a requirement.
Utilizing your experiences in software engineering, you will play a key contributor role in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You will be a team member on an Agile team, building applications and services using multiple technologies. You’ll collaborate with other software engineers, architects, and product owners to create solid solutions that support Nike’s aggressive growth in the area of data. Using test driven practices to write solid application code is the essence of this position. We expect you to have strong opinions, loosely held.
- 5+ years professional engineering experience
- 1+ year of experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Experience utilizing Web frameworks like Play, Rails, Node, or Django
- Working knowledge of the Amazon Web Services stack
- Experience working in an Agile team including Scrum, Kanban or XP
- Development experience with front end frameworks like React
- Knowledge of DevOps practices including “infrastructure as code”, metrics and cloud-native architecture
- Knowledge of DevOps tools including CloudFormation and/or Terraform
- Experience working with relational or NoSQL data stores including Hive, HBase, Dynamo
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1