As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Develop new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues that prevent the team from working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting, and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
The Full Stack Engineer (Manager) is responsible for operations of multiple complex stage and production data lake environments. While they do not do development work on the platforms, they perform code release deployments and technology upgrades to these environments and will be required to troubleshoot and monitor issues that require knowledge of development languages, COTS applications, and infrastructure (cloud and on-prem).
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
High School Diploma
Minimum Years Of Experience
ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional, ITIL Certification(s), or CCNA/P
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by:
- Using tools like Azure DevOps/VSTS, validate requirements, deploy, and troubleshoot deployments of code and technologies in stage and production environments;
- Demonstrating communication skills and the ability to drive continuous performance improvements with the stakeholders, vendors, and technology subject matter specialists;
- Establishing a stable, reliable secure, and high performing data platform;
- The building, maintaining, and controlling stage and production environments;
- Troubleshooting incidents in stage and production environments;
- Being proactive in monitoring and alerting capabilities exist for all components of the platform;
- Establishing system health and capacity is reviewed and enhanced as needed;
- Documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and performing knowledge transfer to others;
- Possessing basic Hadoop administration;
- Demonstrating fluency in at least one development language such as Java, Perl, PHP, or Python);
- Managing Azure / AWS / GCP or distributed VMware environments;
- Demonstrating knowledge of at least one container technology such as Docker and one database technology such as. MySQL, MS-SQL, or Postgresql;
- Working with code management toolings such as Github or Gitlab;
- Possessing knowledge of CI/CD pipeline tooling and deployments;
- Demonstrating Linux and Windows administration experience; and,
- Possessing experience in configuration management across a multi-platform estate such as Ansible, Puppet, or Salt.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1