- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (i.e. in professional services or systems engineering).
- 2 years of experience in cloud computing.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical fields.
- Experience working with the Federal Government
- Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies. Experience architecting/developing software for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience working as a Partner Engineer
- Experience in web application development/integration. Experience with software development platforms/solutions.
- Experience in/understanding of, data and information management, as it relates to Big Data trends and issues within businesses.
About The Job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud Platform is a set of modular cloud-based services that allow you to create anything from simple websites to complex applications. It externalizes the best of how they run the world’s largest ‘software-as-a-service’ (SaaS) company and makes their infrastructure, software, and processes available to all. Google Cloud Platform delivers the public cloud-on-demand provisioning of infinite capacity running on infrastructure without any upfront commitment.
They’re on a mission to completely change the world of enterprise computing, and in this role, you’ll not only have a front-row seat for the action, but you’ll also be helping shape and execute the strategies to help customers. As a Sales Engineer, you will become a trusted advisor to their clients and prospects, and help them get as much value out of their Platform as possible. You will use both technical and business skills to move agreements forward as efficiently as possible. They optimize for growth and ensure customer success by providing end-to-end services to their clients.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions. They deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Use your technical expertise to help clients determine if Google Cloud Platform is right for them.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight Google Cloud Platform value proposition and unique differentiators, using whiteboarding, slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management, and RFI (Request for Information) response documents.
- Work hands-on with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution, providing “best practice” advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud Platform effectiveness.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1