Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Now, more than ever, our organization needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our data and analytics capabilities to ensure we’re maximizing the impact of the Nike enterprise and managing data as a competitive advantage.
If you’re ready to innovate and help lead our Enterprise Data and Analytics organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Nike technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
Your Role on the Team
As a Portfolio Director within the Enterprise Data and Analytics organization you will be a key member of a growing and passionate team enthusiastic about collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward key programs and projects maturing enterprise data capabilities across Nike.
Essential Job Functions
- Establish and manage team and organizational operating models
- Ability to work with organization Leadership Team, Product, Engineering, Portfolio, Business and Technology partners to continually evolve and improve operating models.
- Must be able to leverage deep knowledge and applied expertise in various agile frameworks
- Define and facilitate work intake, prioritization, and metrics measurement processes
- Refine the financial strategy for modeling and forecasting the various organizational budgets to ensure the portfolio of work is aligned, including chargebacks and vendor engagements
- Assist in catalyzing the organizational resource planning model, including defining the overall labor strategy, recruiting/on-boarding process improvements, and outsource/offshoring as appropriate.
- Works with Scrum Masters, Product and Engineering teams to continually improve and accelerate the delivery process
- Manages vendor relationships in the context of project/product/portfolio delivery
- Build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries with the ability to manage vendors and contractual agreements
- Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Ability to communicate, guide and partner effectively using excellent verbal and written communication
- Has played a leadership role on multiple projects or programs, successfully delivering critical components of projects or programs
- Effective experience working with executive level professionals to facilitate business outcomes.
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
- Excellent initiative and independence, needing limited oversight and direction during critical decision points or issues in the project/program
- Demonstrated ability to develop credibility and meaningful working relationships with product and technical colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence
- Understands software development processes, and possesses working knowledge of various agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of the value of metrics and incremental delivery
- Proven ability to remove barriers that may affect timely project delivery. Has created, assessed and implemented risk mitigation plans to resolve negative impact to programs
- Demonstrated experience delivering global business and technology projects or programs
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field. MBA is preferred
- 10+ years project/program experience within data and analytics capabilities, software applications, or a related field.
- Demonstrated senior level applied expertise in agile frameworks including, Kanban, Scrum and SAFe
- PMP certification or training a plus
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Nike.
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don’t have room to mention here.
As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We’re interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Nike is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00439682
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1