Are you ready to advance your career at a Fortune 100 company?
Liberty Mutual’s Global Risk Solutions (GRS) organization is seeking an experienced professional within the Predictive Analytics team that can drive the development and implementation of predictive analytics solutions across various businesses in a $11B NWP portfolio. In this position, you will have opportunities to work side by side with data scientists and interact heavily with underwriting, regional actuaries and IT to take on challenging initiatives. These initiatives are aimed at improving pricing sophistication or efficient growth to enable the profitable growth in the medium to large commercial insurance and specialty space.
This position requires experience in data preparation and analysis, statistical methods and tools, and a deep understanding of insurance products. Strong technical skills and project management skills are essential to be successful in this position.
In This Role You Will
- Extract knowledge or insights from data and deliver it in a manner which supports the underwriting decision process
- Demonstrate data science and actuarial techniques plus business expertise to develop predictive models
- Utilize advanced analytics techniques to solve business problems. May regularly utilize, update and adapt predictive modeling tools and/or focus on the application of the tools
- Work extensively with key partners across GRS to understand business needs, vet opportunities, and deliver analytically-based solutions and tools to drive business results
- Develop & deliver presentations to communicate technical ideas and analytical finding to non-technical partners, including underwriters and IT technicians
- Lead low to moderately complex projects, while providing technical and analytical assessments of issues facing the business.
- Drive projects execution and implement a robust plan for measuring success
- Lead discussions with senior leadership at the department or functional level
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum 5 years of related experience required, including some exposure to modeling or advanced analytics
- Advanced education is preferred but not required
- Prior knowledge of property/casualty insurance industry required
- Understanding of advanced techniques in statistics and predictive analytics. Strong analytic, quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in statistical software packages (SAS, R), and Excel (VBA, macros, scripts, formulas, data visualization, etc.), and PowerPoint
- Good planning, analytical, decision-making and communication skills.
We value your hard work, integrity and dedication to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We craft an inspired, reciprocal environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth nurtured.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to excellent places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We champion a diverse and broad work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more creative products and services for our customers.
- Project Management
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1