Advance your career at Liberty Mutual – A Fortune 100 Company!
- Research and develop predictive analytic solutions, and leverage knowledge to create and design solutions for business needs.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop predictive analytic solutions that enable data-driven strategic decision-making.
- Utilize data science techniques to manipulate large structured and unstructured data sets, identify patterns in raw data, and develop models to predict the likelihood of a future outcome and to optimize business solutions.
- Identify and test hypotheses, ensure statistical significance, and build predictive models for business application.
- Translate quantitative analyses and findings into accessible visuals for non-technical audiences, and provide a clear view into interpreting the data.
- Enable the business to make clear trade-offs between and among choices, with a reasonable view into likely outcomes.
- Customize analytic solutions to specific stakeholder needs.
The position requires a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field, PLUS two (2) years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation. The position requires two (2) years of experience with each of the following: Predictive analytic techniques and statistical diagnostics of models; Model validation techniques; Querying, cleansing, manipulating and validating large amount of data from multiple source tables across various data warehouses; Conducting comprehensive monitoring reports of deployed models and presenting monitoring results to multiple stakeholders; Partnering with business stakeholders to develop statistical and modeling products supporting business operational optimization; Developing linear regression, logistic regression, generalized linear models, and linear mixed effects model through SAS, R and Python; Clustering analysis, principal component analysis, ANOVA, time series forecast modeling, and machine learning techniques; Program development through SAS and SQL, including macros and other different automation jobs; and working for the entire modeling lifecycle including data collection, model design, model development, model validation, model implementation, and model performance tracking after the implementation.
To apply, please visit https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/, select “Search Jobs,” enter job requisition #105914 in the “Job ID or Keywords” field, and submit resume. Alternatively, you may apply by submitting a resume via e-mail to RecruitLM@LibertyMutual.com. Reference requisition number in subject of e-mail.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
- Project Management
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1