As a Data Scientist at the Retail and Direct Bank, you’ll be part of a high performing team to define the next generation of banking. The Bank Data Science team has a relentless focus on the craft of data sciences and innovation with a target towards continually improving customer experience and delivering value to the business. Using the latest in machine learning and distributed computing technologies, you will be building the next generation of data products to enable automation and aim for the right decision at the right time for in-moment action.
This role within the Bank Data Sciences team is for individuals who are passionate about engineering excellence of modeling pipelines. The Deposit Forecasting and Pricing team is looking for an experienced feature pipeline and model implementation expert to support the next generation of models in the Bank.
More About The Role
- Productionizing feature pipelines
- Set feature pipeline standards in a batch, stream, and real-time settings
- Refactor feature pipelines for faster feature changes and updates
- Implement data validation framework, and quality tests
- Productionizing models
- Implement model objects in cloud-based platforms
- Develop low latency model scoring
- Establish model promotion and configuration management mechanisms
- Enable enhanced model & feature versioning
- Enable system and integration testing for model deployment
- Productionizing model monitoring
- Integrate with alerts and notification mechanisms
- Collaboratively develop model monitoring tools and reporting
- Experience in modern distributed computing tools such as Hadoop, Spark, and H2O
- You should know Python or Scala and are comfortable with working with multiple languages
Twenty years after Capital One was started it’s still led by its founder. Be ready to join a community of the smartest people you’ve ever met, who see the customer first, and want to use their data skills to make a difference.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of experience in data analytics, or Master’s Degree plus 3 years in data analytics, or PhD
- At least 1 year of experience in open source programming languages for large scale data analysis
- At least 1 year of experience with machine learning
- At least 1 year of experience with relational databases
- Master’s Degree in “STEM” field (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) plus 3 years of experience in data analytics, or Ph.D. in “STEM” field (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics)
- At least 1 year of experience working with AWS
- At least 3 years’ experience in Python, Scala, or R
- At least 3 years’ experience with machine learning
- At least 3 years’ experience with SQL
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1