Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance – A Fortune 100 Company.
- Participate in the evaluation of complex business requirements.
- Transform common system requirements into data models using architecture for shared and reusable services.
- Model data solutions across projects according to architecture, technology and standards.
- Identify and provide consultation on high complexity data structure and data content issues.
- Design effective data solutions and depict highly complex ideas, issues and data designs to varied audiences.
- Communicate project data objectives, scope and direction across project teams.
- Act as principal project data architecture designer and reviewer for project teams and make major data architectural decisions.
- Coordinate database changes within context of overall configuration management process.
- Support development team throughout project lifecycle, including during test phase.
- Research test issues and data content, and assist with problem resolution.
- Investigate and provide final recommendations on new tools and techniques.
- Collaborate on hardware and software evaluations.
- Position based out of employer’s headquarters in Boston, MA with option to work out of Dover, NH office.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Electronic Engineering, or a related field, PLUS five (5) years of experience in the job offered or a related technical occupation. The position requires five (5) years of experience with each of the following: SQL and DBMS languages and tools; manipulating large data sets in SQL software; Metadata Management including Business Glossary; Lineage, and Source to Target mappings; Data Quality including Data Profiling, Mining, Metrics, and Reporting; Reference Data including Master Data Management, Source to Valid Table mappings, and industry standards; Informatica or Infosphere; Erwin; SQL; and Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Position based out of employer’s headquarters in Boston, MA with option to work out of Dover, NH office.
To apply, please visit https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/, select “Search Jobs,” enter job requisition #105670 in the “Job ID or Keywords” field, and submit resume. Alternatively, you may apply by submitting a resume via e-mail to RecruitLM@LibertyMutual.com. Reference requisition number in subject of e-mail.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1