The Sales Operations team at HubSpot is looking for a Principal Data Analyst. You will work directly with leaders across Sales (Directors+), Operations, and Finance to enable strategic decision making. In this role, you will develop key reporting infrastructure that allows the business to answer mission critical go to market questions that inform the direction of HubSpot’s business. Beyond the data modeling, you will participate in the decision making process, assist in cross-functional project management and execution, and identify strategic opportunities to accelerate progress. Further, you will be looked to as a technical leader for other Sales Operations team members.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Build out scalable data models to analyze key parts of the HubSpot business, particularly related to go to market decisions
- Advise on how to structure scalable data models and reporting; share best practices and review the modeling of other Sales Operations team members
- Look for inefficiencies and opportunities to improve collaboration with key partners across their data infrastructure, including Data Engineering, BET PMs, etc
- Coordinate with key stakeholders, such as Sales and Marketing, to ensure that data is accessible and metrics are well-defined
- Identify critical operational questions that can be answered through new data insights
- Provide project management support to the Sales Operations teams
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change
- Package and present recommendations to executive and global management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative outside-in perspectives
They Are Looking For People Who Have
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 4+ years of professional experience, ideally in the software (SaaS ideal) industry
- Expert-level Excel knowledge
- A strong business acumen and problem solving ability
- Expert-level SQL and/or R knowledge with experience using Business Intelligence tools (Looker a plus)
- The ability to communicate effectively, especially around technical issues
- Exceptional ability to build cross-functional business partnerships
- The ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Have the ability to be a self-starter with a high-affinity for identifying and solving problems
- Have the ability to be highly flexible in adapting to the needs of the team and organization
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But they’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and they’d love to grow better with you. Their business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Their company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, they’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about their company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code which has more than 4M views, and learn about their commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build their remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information they may process, where they may process your personal information, their purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1