If you answered “yes” to these questions, they want to talk to you about joining the CSE Machine Learning team. They are a group that engages partners in all corners of the world and work alongside them to build a new breed of intelligent solutions and systems. They are looking for a Data and Applied Scientist Manager with strong analytical and development skills to join their expanding team.
The most successful candidates will have several years of real-world experience building production ML/AI systems and applying machine learning algorithms across a breadth of modern technology platforms. They are customer-focused and practical, enjoy challenging projects, and have strong analytical skills, technical aptitude, software engineering, applied research, communication skills, and a collaborative work style. They have experience in managing teams for several years and have demonstrated great leadership
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Building end-to-end production level ML/AI solutions
- Manage and lead a team of Applied Data Scientists
- Developing and deploying solutions with Microsoft Partners for solving business problems using the machine (deep) learning and Azure data platforms,
- Applying solid software engineering and ML/AI principles,
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in OSS and Microsoft big data technologies, to support architecture design sessions, and unblock critical scenarios for their partners.
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, EE, Statistics, Computational Linguistics, or equivalent technical field.
- 5+ years of experience with end-to-end ML systems in the cloud, including data processing, feature engineering, and tuning of ML models in training and production, with both structured and unstructured data.
- 5+ years of experience in Management and Leadership of teams with at least 10 members
- Solid understanding of common statistical and machine learning techniques, both classical machine learning and deep learning.
- Broad ML experience across a variety of applications, but deeper expertise in information retrieval and language understanding with both text and speech.
- Skilled in Python ML frameworks, and at least one major programming language such as C#.
- Experience with application development practices and version control systems.
- Experience with working on big data pipelines and cloud solutions.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Azure cloud or another cloud platform is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, take initiative and lead engagements as required, and communicate effectively with customers and your colleagues.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1