Principal Data Scientist
$170,000-190,000 base salary + bonus + benefits
One of my newest clients in Boston is a cutting-edge established eCommerce business. They are seen as one of the leaders within personalized product distribution.
They need a high-caliber Data Scientist to come on and be a key contributor for their expanding team.
- You will analyze alternative datasets with advanced statistical techniques to develop better fraud detection models.
- You will report directly into the VP of Data Science and work closely on technical direction.
- You will implement and design code and build out to production using various deep learning methodologies.
- Work closely with the the entire Data Science team neural networks from concept to production.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Senior Data Scientist will likely have the following skills and experience:
- Heavy experience using Python, R, PySpark, Hadoop and AWS for anomaly detection and fraud prevention
- TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch for neural network development in production
- 5+ years experience building statistical models in diverse settings
- Prior experience as a leading projects a plus
- Working knowledge of diverse data sets or experience working on projects in different industries
- Deep Learning experience a must (CNN, RNN)
- MS/PhD in Statistics, Applied Mathematics or STEM field preferred; top academics a plus
- Natural Language Processing experience a plus
A competitive base salary of $170,000-190,000 + highly competitive bonus + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your résumé to Tim Jonas via the Apply link on this page.
Data Science | Python | SQL | AWS | Statistics | Analytics | Fraud | Security | PySpark | Anomaly Detection
- Marketing & Advertising
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1