Their Ideal Candidate
You are a data-driven, professional data scientist who has the ability to decompose ambiguous business questions into tractable problems to be answered through a range of data sources and analytical techniques. You have the deep technical knowledge and the ability to turn mountains of data into digestible insights and data products. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative, global environment and moving a quickly-growing organization towards an even more promising future.
Reporting to the Director – Marketing Insights and Analytics, you will:
- Be a technical expert and partner with the organization to understand pain points and areas in which they can and should leverage data products and solutions.
- Advocate for the continued propagation of advanced analytical and machine learning techniques within the business.
- Build, deploy, and maintain ML models
- Mentor more junior data scientists and analysts to grow the overall technical abilities of the team
- Support ad hoc analytics requests as needed
- Develop reports and/or presentations that concisely communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a field with a quantitative focus or a technical discipline
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- 8+ years of experience with a data science programming language (e. g. R, SAS, SPSS, and/or Python) (Python Preferred)
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Power BI, d3.js, GGplot, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases
- Experience with big data frameworks (Hadoop / Spark)
- Strong applied statistics skills (statistical modeling & inference)
- Consultative style; skilled in supporting internal customers
- Strong project/time management and organizational skills
- Masters Degree or Ph.D. in Data Science or another quantitative field
- 10+ years of experience as a Data Scientist or Business Analyst
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1