Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
iRobot is in immediate need of a Principal Data Security Architect to work with our product development and operational teams. We’re committed to providing our customers with products of the highest quality, which includes building products with security built in from the original design. To help us achieve this goal, we’re looking for a dedicated professional who can drive secure solutions in our data architecture. You will join a world class development group to design a secure, scalable architecture that can support millions of robots. This position is open immediately and offers a highly competitive salary.
Essential Functions/ Job Duties
- Designs and develops the data security architecture (frameworks, software/applications, and data processing and storage)
- Lead data security strategy and technology roadmaps
- Partners with Product Owners to align the roadmap with the technical design and strategy
- Designs and prototypes cloud-based, scalable solutions to business problems, in alignment with the architecture direction and standards.
- Oversee and facilitate the evaluation, selection and design of data security fabric
- Define and implement new leading edge strategy and technology for Tokenization and Data Masking/Obfuscation
- Providing on-going monitoring and reporting of processes related to the data ecosystem
- Investigate/Implement/Introduce new security technologies to greatly enhance and improve access management across all data platforms within the organization
- Expertise in securing big data, data lakes and building them from the ground up
- Ability to position and convey security as a business enabler is critical to this position
- Prior experience in customer data protection in the IoT / big data / Smart Home industries is a huge plus
- Solid knowledge of global data protection and privacy laws
- Demonstrate excellence while performing in a data security architect role for the past 5 – 10 years
- Ability to balance access management & anonymization in data protection is a needed skill
- Prior experience in application security is a plus
- Good knowledge & expertise of AWS services
- Should have an excellent ability to interact with various global business owners and convey security principles to those that do not have a background in it
- Ability to work autonomously
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent
- Security certifications are a plus (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, AWS Certified Solutions architect)
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1