Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Do you have a passion for robotics? Do you want to code the future of one of the largest consumer robots company in the world? You will have a hand in developing the next generation of products that will live in millions of homes all across the world.
Our Software Engineering Team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for an exceptional Principle Embedded Software Engineer to join our team. We’re looking for someone with great passion, energy, and the desire to build.
What You Will Do
- Create cutting-edge sensors, processor mainboards, navigation software and motion control systems.
- System level design, board bring up, low level driver implementation, and advanced analog/digital signal processing.
- Advanced embedded C / C++ / Assembly coding experience that includes device drivers, RTOS applications, communications, debugging, qualifying and production manage code repositories along with production release packages.
- Bootloader design and development experience, including secure boot mechanisms. Over the air (OTA) update experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Knowledge of embedded software such as: interrupts, ADCs, DMA, SPI and clock management
- Strong problem solving and algorithmic skills, fast learning and highly motivated, team player, ability to lead tasks and mentor other employees
- Ability to understand electrical schematics and the fundamentals of analog and digital circuits
- B.S. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or other technical, and at least 5 years of professional experience
- MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Previous experience designing and building circuit boards
- Systems communications development, including inter-systems com links, serial bus protocols and internet based communications, including sockets and CoAP and MQTT cloud applications a plus.
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1