Their Boston inQbator is a hub of innovation, where they have set aside their brightest minds and dedicated their resources for solving tough healthcare problems and providing value to their corporate clients. They’re committed to making a difference in healthcare and are looking for Machine Learning talent from all backgrounds, because diversity of thought solves problems!
They are seeking highly creative and motivated experienced data scientists with exceptional skills who will complement their growing team. inQbator’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) platform coupled with large proprietary healthcare datasets and strategic vision of transforming decision making in healthcare require a state of the art machine learning platform. As a Principal Machine Learning (ML) Data Scientist, you will design, develop, prototype and scale machine learning experiments to automate clinical decision making. Employ a variety of algorithmic and statistical techniques, including deep learning, collaborative filtering, and other machine learning techniques to extract insights from structured and unstructured electronic health record data and other healthcare data sources. Design and apply statistical techniques to evaluate and monitor the outcomes of automated clinical decision making . Help evolve inQbator’s NLP platform, combining input from clinicians and other domain experts with state of the art NLP techniques. Build data driven apps whose goals are to: translate data into intelligence, help transform the work of clinical decision making, quality reporting and pathway planning, and to help solve a variety of strategic business problems in healthcare. Assists business with causal inferences & observations providing data-driven business insights.
As a Principal ML Engineer, you will work with live production models with access to structured and unstructured data with the potential to make an immediate impact in the present and a massive impact in the future of the quality of Healthcare in the united states.
You will be responsible for leading the build of multiple Machine Learning Models to eventually support their 100Million + Subscriber base. Integrated with multiple EHR providers, intelliPAth removes the wait time and administrative burden from the Prior Authorization process, creating a Seamless Utilization management experience. If you are familiar with the healthcare space – this is a serious game-changer.
Their team uses the latest and greatest in Machine Learning Techniques and offers the freedom to explore new technology with a rich proprietary data set that combines payer data, claims data and Electronic Health Record (EHR) data to allow you to tackle problem statements you never thought possible.
Minimum Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science strongly recommended
- 5+ years of industry experience involving machine learning for commercial production in a structured environment.
- Machine Learning expertise
- A master’s degree is required, but a Ph.D. in a quantitative field is highly preferred.
- Would love to see a record of peer-reviewed publications
- Patents are great too!
- Mainly we need someone with outstanding, impressive skills who can take our group of already highly intelligent ML Engineers to next-level greatness.
- Ability to select appropriate models given a well defined problem / data set
- Ability to conceptualize, validate, and improve upon features used within models
- Ability to measure model performance appropriately and prevent over-fitting and other common modeling pitfalls.
- Familiarity with industry tools, libraries and coding quality
- High proficiency in Python
- High proficiency writing SQL
- Experience with Deep Learning and/or Natural Language Processing algorithms and tools a strong plus.
- Experience with Java/C++ a strong plus.
- Experience with big data frameworks (Hadoop, Spark, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with healthcare data a plus.
Their Company and What They Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on their employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance with remote and work from home opportunities
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%
Need help finding the right job?
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1