Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Come join the Robotics and Machine Learning revolution! Once you are part of the team, you will challenge yourself to deliver cutting-edge machine learning solutions to real-world robots. You will have the opportunity to provide significant improvements to hundreds of thousands of connected robots in people’s homes around the world.
Our Machine Learning Team is expanding and is looking for exceptional Machine Learning Engineers to join our team. Once you’re part of the team, you will be challenged by interesting machine learning problems, from applying machine learning to improve robot behaviors to adding advanced software capabilities for existing and future robots. The team is collaborative and fun with a willingness to continue learning and growing.
What You Will Do
- Work on the next generation of consumer robotics products developed at iRobot.
- Write python code to support our machine learning pipeline
- Design deep learning experiments to explore smart robot behaviors in homes
- Conduct experiments using our machine learning pipeline
- Develop robot software, focusing on machine learning algorithms
- Summarize machine learning papers
- Integrate software on multiple robotic platforms
- Design, implement, test, document, and review software to run on Linux and embedded platforms
- Work in an Agile environment
- Be passionate about Robotics
- M.S or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical, math, or scientific field
- Experience in developing machine learning algorithms in Python
- Experience with AI algorithms or machine learning, including CNNs, RNNs, DNNs, and/or Reinforcement Learning
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Strong analytical skills and mathematical foundation
- Desire to learn as well as teach others
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced coursework in Machine Learning
- Experience with TensorFlow, Tensorflow Lite, or PyTorch
- Experience in writing C/C++ applications for Linux or embedded systems
- Experience with real-time and multi-threaded systems
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN
- Good understanding of computer systems
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1