This is a post on behalf of the AIPlus hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100034
Our partner is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Principal SEO Strategist to help lead and drive their SEO efforts. You will work with dedicated engineering and AI resources to seek SEO at scale. They have 100M+ indexed pages, 1B+ pageviews/year, 100M+ users/year, and are an Alexa top ~200 US site.
The SEO team is a key part of its growth strategy. They are a company that understands SEO: It is in their hearts and the way they communicate about growth.
If you enjoy the challenge of increasing the rank on hundreds of thousands of keywords and working on millions of pieces of new, unique, and SEO-friendly content, this role is for you!
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Develop a strategic roadmap that will result in organic traffic growth
- Work with engineering counterparts to make sure strategic direction is being realized, i.e. answer clarifying questions, verify solutions meet the goals
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to gauge SEO health and understand organic search performance
- Perform large-scale keyword research and search market analysis
- Identify SEO standard methodologies and areas for improvement and drive those initiatives
- Evaluate experimental results and push forward next steps at a fast pace
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmark Course Hero’s performance against theirs
- Gather and draw insights from data that can help define areas of SEO optimization
- Collaborate with their analytics team and use data-driven approaches to help guide your decisions and continuously improve their SEO health
Are you their Principal SEO Strategist?
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field, eg. Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 5+ years of SEO experience
- Handled large sites (over 10 million pages) with significant organic search traffic
- Track record of earned business wins through SEO
- Shown success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action.
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Ability to articulate SEO ideas, strategies, and tactics to audiences with varying knowledge of SEO (novices to technical specialists)
- Ability to thrive in a multifaceted environment, given your enthusiasm for innovation and creative problem-solving
- Proven understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem
- Deep understanding and experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Familiar with tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, DeepCrawl, Botify, etc.
- Experience with SEO A/B testing
They have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. They are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and they love to learn. Their bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling, and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall – Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefits to moving within 10 miles of their office!
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1