Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Do you have a passion for robotics? Do you want to code the future of one of the largest consumer robots company in the world? You will have a hand in developing the next generation of products that will live in millions of homes all across the world.
Our Software Engineering Team is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a innovative Principal Software Engineerto join our team. We’re looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, passion, energy, and the desire to build.
What You Will Do
- Work on the next generation of consumer robots, focused on the Robot Application
- Develop robotic software: mission state machines, path planning, and robot behaviors
- Integrate software on multiple robotic platforms
- Design, implement, and document software to run on Linux and embedded platforms
- Work in an Agile environment
- Experience with path planning, AI algorithms, navigation algorithms, Machine Learning, or robot behavior systems
- Writing C/C++ applications for Linux or embedded systems
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Experience with real-time and multi-threaded systems
- Experience with finite state machine design and implementation
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to learn as well as teach others
- M.S in Computer Science or other technical or scientific field
- B.S. in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other technical or scientific field
- MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Previous experience designing and building circuit boards
- Foundation in control theory, and experience writing control loop
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1