Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike’s rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Solution Architecture space, join Nike’s Enterprise Architecture organization! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Nike technology platforms and architecting a technology landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
The Principal Solution Architect will provide leadership in architectural planning and in driving solutions across multiple domains/ solution areas, contributing to the future success of the business through innovations in technology.
A person in this role will be responsible for leading opportunity identification and analysis, problem definition, and overseeing the development and deployment of advanced analytic tools and methods within the Enterprise Architecture organization.
This role, along with engineering leaders within Analytics will lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching analytics strategy and architecture that will align analytics investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for all things data and analytics and a unique ability to provide strategic advantage for Nike through innovative solutions.
- Evangelize break through analytics solutions through adoption of big data, cloud native technologies, Machine learning and AI
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to establish an architectural plan across multiple solution areas, in consideration of the product roadmaps
- Participate in design and engineering of data science applications solutions that have significant strategic impact and achieve long term competitive advantage for Nike.
- Embrace and influence domain driven design and architecture principles of security, scale, uptime and reliability
- Partner with business leaders to provide expert technical advice and influence strategic decision making
- Guide and mentor engineering teams to raise collective technical expertise
- Demonstrate a strong bias for architecture principles balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
- Contribute to architecture guiding principles, development standards, training and hiring
Requirements for the Position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years in technology architect or engineering leadership roles
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Machine Learning, AI, Deep Learning
- 5+ years providing technical leadership to technical, business & cross-functional teams
- 7+ years in hands-on experience in software engineering with depth in data and analytics
- Experience with model development, management, and deployment in production.
- A solid understanding and experience managing high volume, variety and velocity data such as telemetry data from sensors, clickstream or unstructured data like images and speech.
- Experience implementing AI/ML applications such as recommendations, forecasts, and sentiments
- Solid experience in software development in languages like Java, Python etc. Experience working with RESTful API and streaming.
- Strong understanding of data and analytics solution architecture, including experience with Big Data, Relational databases, real time and batch data processing.
- Experience leading enterprise cloud/virtual architectures like AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills – ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Information Technology & Services
- Sporting Goods
- Apparel & Fashion
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1