About The Position
Are you passionate about implementing great software experiences? Do you obsess over the design of the code you write ? We are passionate about pushing the envelope to do what seems impossible . Come join like – minded developers a t Bose Professional .
Your experience and technical capabilities will help us with our mission to develop best-in-class applications to interact with Bose’s award-winning professional products . Work with a focused team to turn user needs into products that delight.
- Agile in developing U I code
- C++11 or greater
- Objected Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Multi-threaded or Multi-Core programming
- Advanced debugging skills
- Qt, QML, Qt Widgets, or similar such as JUCE
- 3D Graphics such as Qt3D, Metal, Vulkan, OpenGL, Direct3D
- Algorithms and Optimizations
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience developing desktop and/or mobile applications
- Major architectural contributions to a brand-new software platform
- Implement user interfaces to integrate with the platform
- Create software unit test s and design for test
- Author software design documentation
- Influencing/guiding other software engineers (local or joint partners)
- Front of House or Recording Engineer
- Interest or knowledge in Professional Audio or video
- Signal processing
About Bose Professional
Bose Professional provides complete sound system solutions for venues ranging in size and sophistication from business music all the way up to engineered environments such as houses of worship, sports stadiums and concert halls. We design and develop exceptional and innovative hardware and software that supports the sound system from design to installation, commissioning to maintenance.
About Bose Corporation
Bose Corporation touches the lives of millions of people every day by offering quality sound solutions for community spaces from airports to restaurants, family spaces such as homes and automobiles, and private spaces via headsets and streaming audio. We strive to make the world sound better through innovation and creativity. Bose is an equal opportunity employer.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1