Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities, and plan for what matters most. Their mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
They’re looking for a product analyst to help them connect Pinners to actionable content that improves the Pinner experience. You’ll apply quantitative analysis, modeling, and data mining and work cross-functionally with engineering and product partners to influence the key product roadmap, identify actionable product opportunities, and drive product efforts to improve key Discovery Product area, specifically focusing on the Home feed.
What You’ll Do
- Use data to influence and evolve our discovery product roadmap and help us fulfill our mission of bringing everyone the inspiration to create a life they love
- Design and implement core metrics that serve as the north stars for team efforts, such as the first-page optimization of the Home feed, and help design and evaluate A/B experiments that drive these metrics
- Understand the user journey in adopting a new interest on Pinterest, going from initial inspiration to taking action, and help the product team build experiences that encourage action
- Help gather explicit signal about user preferences and tastes using survey methodologies and apply statistical and modeling-based approaches to identify long term product opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to build and communicate key insights, and collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to help build the next Discovery experience on Pinterest
What They’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL and Python or R
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain learnings and influence both technical and non-technical partners on product direction
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality, results-oriented output.
- A team player who’s able to partner with cross-functional leadership to quickly turn insights into actions
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1