PepsiCo Data Product Management Overview:
The Product Management team is tasked with articulation of the vision and leading the execution and implementation of PEP’s next generation global Digital and Data infrastructure. The scope encompasses the full Strategy & Transformation agenda, leading all Digital and Data product initiatives, and is intended to manifest as components of Data/Digital platforms which enable all business functions at Global scale.
Associate Data Product Manager Role Overview:
Reporting to the Global Data Product Sr Manager (and Product Lead), the Global Data Product Associate Manager will be the Product Owner for an enterprise-wide, internal data initiative; owning the roadmap, development and release of one of PepsiCo’s key global priorities.
The ideal candidate will combine skills and experience in data products and Agile project/Product management to execute this role successfully. Given the complexities of developing global data products in a team which has been newly stood up, this role will also require a very high degree of autonomy and confidence navigating changing business priorities and ambiguity, as well as frequent engagement with senior leadership.
In exchange, you will be making decisions which directly contribute to the business’ highest priority Product(s) and will play an integral role in a rapidly expanding team designed to transform the organization on a global scale.
- End-to-end Product ownership from defining & maintaining product roadmaps to UAT approval of all new functionality.
- Day-to-day management of a global Product and Technical team of ~25 professionals, including:
- Agile management of Product Runway teams (UXRD, Product) to ensure backlog is groomed & prioritized according to new information/ research findings & business priorities.
- Agile (Scrum) management of engineering teams responsible for the front, back & data pipeline development (with the support of the necessary Scrum Master/ Technical PO type roles).
- Working with Scrum Master, Product Analysts etc. to ensure the development & runway plans are aligned with all parties at least two sprints in advance & development teams hit output targets (including reporting via burn downs charts etc.)
- Identify & escalate any risks to the product roadmap/ delivery plan.
- Significant stakeholder management including ensuring the Product’s dependencies are being appropriately actioned by related teams.
External Position Title
Digital Product Associate Manager
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 5 years product experience, ideally working with global, enterprise-scale solutions.
- Minimum 5 years’ team leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters a plus.
- Proven experience of managing a team to design, develop and release Products.
- Experience delivering in a complex, ideally global organization.
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge
- Robust knowledge of Agile processes (ideally SAFe or Scrum).
- Proven ability to drive results and manage stakeholders at a senior leadership level.
- Ideally confident in technical conversations (Enterprise Architecture, Data Architecture).
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1