They are looking for a Product data Analystto join one of their IT clients. Take a look over the description and if you are interested please send me your resume and a good time to connect over the phone to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Sr. Product Analyst, you will help the Product and Leadership teams make better decisions about the future of their client itself. You will have a massive amount of influence on what the product roadmap looks like and the ability to shape success criteria when delivering on that roadmap.
What makes this role special?
- Already significant scale (11MAU, 3M DAU
- Smaller analytics team means tons of ability to have impact
- Social enterprise = unique and interesting analytics problems (lots of independent social networks)
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed; Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables and presentations
- Utilize excellent communication skills to clearly distill the essence of your technical work to audiences of all levels and across multiple functional areas.
- Develop deep product intuition that you leverage to influence future product roadmaps and drive decision making.
- Work with product and engineering to craft experiments and test hypotheses.
- Navigate complex situations and influence across multiple product areas by leveraging leadership acumen.
- Experience with A/B Testing and experimental design
- 5+ years experience with SQL and Dashboarding
- Extensive knowledge of statistics and analytical concepts
- Experience utilizing data to drive product decisions and change minds.
- Ability to craft an engaging narrative backed with concise data visualizations to broad audiences.
- Masters or PhD with 2+ years work experience doing quantitative analysis
- Work experience in the social networking space
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1