The team is responsible for placing each and every ad that Twitter serves. While placing those ads they decide how best to balance user experience, advertiser results, and Twitter revenue. Their team optimizes supply/demand, operation points, and trade-offs for the ads marketplace, as well as improves product outcomes by applying data science.
What You’ll Do
They’re looking for a key individual contributor to drive their advertising products forward. They decide which ads to serve billions of times a day under a sub-second setting. You will ship new features and optimize existing products. You will perform rigorous analysis, understand their advertising products, experiment, make data-driven decisions, optimize for impact, and measure performance funnels.
Your team will empower you with the autonomy to make good product decisions and discover/understand the software and product stack. You’ll own significant projects end-to-end. The small teams of talented, passionate people in which you’ll work will include engineers and data scientists from across the revenue engineering organization. They work on every high-priority ads project on Twitter.
- 2+ years of work experience in data-driven analytics/predictive analytics/statistical modeling/machine learning/data mining.
- 2+ years of experience in Python or R
- 2+ years of experience with A/B testing and Experimentation
- Experience using data intelligently to optimize product performance
- Good understanding of how to grow and shape data tools and datasets to improve data-driven decision making
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment, working autonomously on a strong team to find opportunities and deliver business impact
- Past experience in Ad-tech
- Experience building ML models
- Ph.D. or MS in computer science, machine learning, or statistics
- Good understanding/experience of (one or more of the following) Java, Scala, or C++
- Interesting side projects or Kaggle competition results
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1