What You’ll Be Doing…
- Collaborate with large cross-functional teams to review the business requirements, use cases technical feasibility analysis to understand the business ask for new services.
- Design, create, analyze and implement operations initiatives by translating results from data into actionable insights that help drive business goals and improve operational performance.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics and execute recurring analyses and reporting.
- Coordinate with other team members to understand and identify the business problems and deliver comprehensive analytical solutions.
- Develop and automate analytical reports for various business units and stakeholders throughout the organization to enable educated decision making.
- Execute on the integration of new technology (e.g. 5G rollout, eSIM, etc.) for the entire device portfolio with full accountability for results.
You’ll Need To Have
What they’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years as a Data Scientist mining, cleaning, analyzing and manipulating data.
Even Better If You Have
- Master’s degree in Data Science, IT, or relevant field.
- Experience with AI, ML, and Predictive Analytics in a management consulting setting.
- Analytic experience related to work with unstructured data sets.
- Experience building statistical and predictive models.
- Experience programming/scripting/coding (SQL, Python, R, etc.) and knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge in project management tools and techniques.
- Strong communication, presentation, decision making, and negotiation.
- Demonstrated data analytics and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects with a strict focus on detail.
- Experience with predictive modeling tools, machine learning tools.
- Strong machine learning and data-mining experience.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do they provide the fastest and most reliable network for their customers, but they were first to 5G – a quantum leap in connectivity. Their connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join their team of the best and brightest. They offer great pay, amazing benefits and the opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1