They’re growing the artificial intelligence team. This product leader will be collaborating closely with other product and internal teams at HubSpot to develop and launch machine learning-powered products.
- Working to identify opportunities to apply machine learning models to solve customer problems through discovery and collaboration across all HubSpot’s product lines
- Defining and delivering products related to content personalization, automated data hygiene, and NLP of customer chat, email, and phone communications
- Partnering with cross-functional teams including engineering, business intelligence, UX, sales, marketing, and customer success to build machine learning strategies and manage complex, cross-functional projects
Read about some of their recent projects for a detailed look at some of their work:
AI-powered CRM duplicate management
Improving website conversions with reinforcement learning
Deep contextual multi-armed bandits for smarter A/B testing
Speeding up deep clustering
As a Product Manager, you will set the vision for growth in your product layer, and execute against ambitious goals. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, ML Modeling, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight their customers. They’re looking for experienced product managers to join their team.
They hire talented people at all seniority levels and work with them to shape their roles. If you like the sound of product management at HubSpot, apply here so they can learn more about you.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Own product strategy from concept through launch, along with future iterations
- Connect with the customers to identify insights to drive decisions
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative products
They Are Looking For People Who Have
- Successfully shipped products that include ML models
- A few years of experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and they’d love to grow better with you. Their business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Their company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, they’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about their company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about their commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build their remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. They’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and they have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1