They’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to join their tech team in the Publishing Royalties space, NYC.
They are around 50 people in the Royalty tech team today located across Stockholm and New York. Their task is to provide a royalty platform to the rest of the organization and their licensors that handle their mutual contracts and make sure they pay and report to each and every one of them in a timely and correct way.
The teams you will guide from a product perspective are responsible for the technical solutions needed to report to and gather input from the Publishing ecosystem (Collecting Societies, Publishers), through which the song and lyrics writers of the world get their compensation. They are on an exciting journey where they are modernizing and improving both their own processes and supporting systems as well as pushing a change to the wider community, for instance through a new user interface where licensors can interact with them directly. If you think this sounds like a good and interesting challenge, you should apply!
Who You Are
- Experienced in defining and driving product strategy as a product manager
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity
- You have a proven track record of developing and managing world-class software products
- Experience in building products with User Interfaces together with UX specialists and designers.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Financial Systems.
- Experienced and knowledge of agile methodologies
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- Demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions leading to results.
- You like to travel to Stockholm a 3-4 times per year, but spend most of your time in New York.
What You’ll Do
- Help set the long-term vision of how Spotify and the licensor community will interact. This will be done together with other PMs in Creator Marketplace, Finance, and Premium Business.
- Work together with our UX Designers to ideate, prototype and iterate on new user experience for all of their licensors.
- Work with the rest of the tech team and their internal and external stakeholders to figure out faster and simpler processes to get accurate and precise ownership data in a timely manner, to be able to pay the creators of the world fast and fair.
- Work with their Financial stakeholders and Licensing to help them close the books and predict future contractual scenarios in an easy, safe and fast way.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Their platform is for everyone, and so is their workplace. The more voices they have represented and amplified in their business, the more they will all thrive, contribute and be brilliant. So bring them your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in their differences that they will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when they launched in 2008. Their mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything they do is driven by their love for music and podcasting. Today, they are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1