Alexa’s Applied Modeling & Data Science team is seeking an experienced Program Manager to contribute to the org’s Project Management Office (PMO) efforts. This includes leading the team’s operational planning & resource forecasting efforts, tracking recruiting/headcount targets across the organization, reporting against organizational goals, and own the organization’s business reporting documents (e.g., quarterly business reviews, monthly business reviews).
This Program Manager will work closely with org leads across many different skill sets, partnering closely with the org leader to own and present business reporting to other Alexa teams.
The Program Manager’s Main Responsibilities Include
- Coordinating closely with Team and Operations Managers, as well as Alexa Recruiting partners, to track open resourcing across the org
- Detailed annual resource forecasting, receiving input and synthesizing requests and priority across org leads
- Owning and executing the processes for weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews, including presenting to other Alexa teams
- Documenting and tracking progress against organizational goals, blocks, risks/risk mitigation
- Communicate risks and execute mitigation strategies
- Executing initiatives – document best practices, standardize approaches, and always take in news ideas to keep the process evolving.
- Scaling existing programs — the only constant is growth. Define and create processes that will scale to meet growing data demand
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business, Engineering, or Communications
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in project/program management
- 2+ years experience leading cross-functional projects/programs
- Experience working with Excel and other analytics software (e.g., Tableau, R, SAS, SPSS, etc.)
- Experience using data and analytics to make informed decisions
- Experience working with globally-distributed teams
- Experience working with language, language data, speech recognition, and/or natural language processing fields
- Experience working in a Project Management Office (PMO) org or team
- Demonstrated business writing skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated Bias for Action, and passion to get the right stuff done!
- Demonstrated customer obsession and deep understanding of what metrics represent to business stakeholders
- Familiarity with the Alexa and related Amazon products
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Company – Amazon.com Services, Inc.
Job ID: A906573
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1