Bose is a company built on disruptive innovation – having the courage to challenge the status quo, an unwavering commitment to our customers, and the fundamental belief that anything is possible. We never settle; we have a passion for discovering better ways to help people enjoy the things they love. We need people like you, people with better solutions. If you join us, you’ll find the opportunity to do your best work and the freedom to enjoy it. Here, every employee has the opportunity to build their own success and contribute to ours. It’s an atmosphere of trust, collaboration, high expectations, and great reward. Our goal is to make your experience exciting and meaningful – a valuable opportunity to contribute to the industry and to Bose.
This role is an exciting opportunity with the Digital Service Delivery team at Bose. Digital is a key growth area within Global Customer Service. Our goal is to provide exceptional digital experiences to customers across web, mobile and social channels for the entire suite of Bose consumer electronics products around the world.
The Program Manager will drive the strategy to optimally service customers through existing Messaging channels such as Live Chat, SMS and WhatsApp, and lead innovation to service customers in additional Messaging channels. The Program Manager will also identify how to utilize AI and other Machine Learning technologies to enable the best self-service Customer Support experience possible.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and execute the product roadmap for how Messaging (Chat, SMS, WhatsApp), and AI-driven experiences (Chatbot) are incorporated into the digital customer journey.
- Be the expert on the features and capabilities enabled through the Messaging platform (currently Live Person). Manage and maintain all global business configuration rules.
- Constantly assess the market for Messaging and AI technology. Serve as the expert on industry best practices in how these technologies are being utilized.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational performance, and partner with Global Contact Center Operations to implement new procedures.
- Regularly review Messaging transcripts; refine operational playbooks and training to ensure consistency of customer experience and brand voice.
- Assist in forecasting customer demand, projected staffing and overall cost-to-serve. Work with Global Contact Center Operations to ensure staffing levels and operational metrics are met.
- Partner closely with analytics to develop and distribute standard performance reports that summarize activity, provide meaningful analysis, and show progress against goals.
- Ensure feedback loop from reps and customers to identify issues and improvement opportunities.
- BA/BS required.
- 2/3+ years in digital Product or Program Management.
- Direct experience managing digital platforms, coupled with knowledge of the underlying technology.
- Experience with conversational AI or chatbot solutions is helpful.
- Experience developing functional specifications for Web and Mobile capabilities is helpful.
- Familiarity with how customer service operations work is helpful.
- Familiarity with data science/ machine learning concepts is helpful.
- Comfort operating in global environments across cultures, locations, and time zones.
- Analytical and comfortable making data-driven decisions.
- Collaborative in nature, ability to make the complex seem simple.
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction.
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships across multiple levels of the organization.
- Confidence presenting and tailoring messaging to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership.
- Ability to travel 10%-15% to vendor sites, industry conferences, and other Bose offices.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Project Management
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1