- Manage the Visa’s Consulting & Analytics’ (VCA) Model Risk Management documentation compliance process and the model catalog
- Ensure new models created by VCA and its third-party vendors are identified and accurately classified in accordance with Visa’s Model Risk Management program
- Ensure that appropriate model documentation is provided to comply with Visa policy
- Review technical model documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate peer reviews of documentation when necessary
- Educate VCA on policy and process, work with Global Risk to handle exceptions
- Manage the ongoing model monitoring process
- Coordinate ongoing model evaluations based on Risk requirements
- Collect model performance metrics and communicate to Risk
Asia-Pacific And Latin America
- Oversee the resource planning of data scientists in these regions
- Coordinate and roll out global training initiatives
- Assist in project management/project tracking and coordinate All Hands meetings
- Track status of headcount
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or Ph.D.).
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Biotstats, Business Administration, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, or another quantitative field.
- 5 years of project management or technical documentation experience in the technology field (or 2 years with an advanced degree)
- Experience working across multiple stakeholders while managing various projects simultaneously
- Experience working on global teams
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with a proactive mindset
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to communicate with technical teams
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, R, statistical modeling, machine learning – regression, classification, decision trees, xgboost, random forest, gradient boosting, ensemble learning
- Very strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work well with metrics, numbers, and trends and draw insights from data
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate global nature of the role
- Familiarity with CCAR or model audit
- Experience with the regulatory policy in a technical capacity
- Given the global functionality of this role, the incumbent will be regularly expected to work outside of normal business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1