About the Department
The AI and Analytics Team is part of Novo Nordisk’s Data Science division, where we apply sophisticated algorithms and machine learning techniques to some of the hardest problems in the discovery and development of new healthcare solutions. By leveraging a blend of scientific, problem-solving, and quantitative skills, we provide superior data insights that empower Novo Nordisk to further develop and deliver life-changing treatments. We work in multidisciplinary teams with strong collaboration across all areas of the organization and engage in external collaborations to ensure access to cutting edge research and technology.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication and ambition help us deliver on our purpose to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases in a financially, environmentally and socially responsible manner. In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development
The Project Lead is part of the AI Delivery and Strategy team within the AI & Analytics department. AIA applies sophisticated algorithms and machine learning techniques to some of the hardest problems in the discovery and development of new healthcare solutions. By leveraging a blend of scientific, problem-solving, and quantitative skills, we provide superior data insights that empower Novo Nordisk to further develop and deliver life-changing treatments. We work in multidisciplinary teams with strong collaboration across all areas of the organization and engage in external collaborations to ensure access to cutting-edge research and technology.
The AIA Project Lead is responsible the end-to-end delivery of the assigned project by working closely with a multi-disciplinary team, AIA leadership team and senior stakeholders.
The role reports to the AI Delivery and Strategy Director.
The role interacts with internal stakeholders and other teams within Data Science and Development. Those area global interactions.
- Own the project delivery end-to-end, from initiation to close-out
- Lead the project team fostering close collaboration across the functions involved (data science, IT, clinical development, etc.)
- Manage project resources and budget to support a timely and exceptional delivery
- Guide project scoping initiatives and drive stakeholder update
- Drive project-related communication and change management activities
Approximately 5% overnight travel.
- Master’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience (Minimum); Ph.D. with 4+ years of experience preferred
- Degree within biology, mathematics, engineering, physics, or a related quantitative discipline preferred
- MBA a plus
- Experience in project management within the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare industry, regulated medical device development, or in another regulated field
- Ability to manage complex stakeholder landscape
- Ability to connect clinical requirements to technical solutions
- Experience with change management activities in a large organization
- Experience in driving diverse and cross-functional teams, with excellent written and oral communication
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
Novo Nordisk requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Novo Nordisk will consider requests for reasonable accommodation.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1