A career in PwC Digital Products will provide you the opportunity to design and develop products to help their clients lead the next phase of their evolution. They are industry specialists who build products connected to a purpose. Spanning across four strategic areas of transformation, their products tackle the very real challenges their clients face today and unlock new opportunities for growth in the future. Their team is responsible for the design and development of their technology products and accelerators. They are involved in all aspects of the product build and streamline processes to improve products leveraging state-of-the-art technology.
To really stand out and make them fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of them at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help them achieve this they have the PwC Professional; their global leadership development framework. It gives them a single set of expectations across their lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills they need as individuals to be successful and progress in their careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinions from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in the area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients, and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
High School Diploma
Minimum Years Of Experience
Preferred Fields Of Study
Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics, Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Management Information Systems, Statistics
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success supporting DevOps implementations, transformations, and engineering including the following areas:
- Understanding complex architectures and the ability to coach and guide delivery teams in engineer practices;
- Understanding dependencies;
- Understanding how developer’s code, check-in into source control, perform manual and automated tests;
- Performing vulnerability and performance tests; and,
- Deploying to production.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success with the following required programming languages, database platforms, MVC frameworks, BPM, and other technical areas including
- Using .NET such ASP and/or C Sharp, J2EE, and Java;
- Using Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, and JDBC; – Leveraging Struts, Spring, and Hibernate;
- Using BPM/BRE Tools, WSI, and Pegasystems; and,
- Leveraging Application Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Data, Mapping and Workflow Tools, Application Servers, Application Architecture and Implementation, and Governance Designs.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Thinking creatively, and possessing problem-solving skills and individual initiative;
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts;
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data;
- Demonstrating proven intimate abilities as a team member;
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members;
- Seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback proactively;
- Providing guidance, clarification, and feedback to less-experienced staff;
- Using Linux/Unix Administration;
- Demonstrating experience with automation/configuration mgmt. using either Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent;
- Using a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services;
- Demonstrating experience with MySQL;
- Understanding code and script such as PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby; and,
- Implementing industry-leading practices and IT operations to be always-up, always-available service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1