This role is an exciting opportunity to join them and work within their Analytics and Planning Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with them, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Python Developer (Network Data Science), your role will be based in their Brick Lane, London office.
- Develop software to model and manage Sky’s complex network infrastructure
- Be responsible for Strategic planning
- Be following the Software lifecycle and grow skills beyond the traditional software domain
- Be part of a team composed of software developers, data scientists and network modelers working towards common goals to aid strategic planning and operational readiness
- Excellent programming skills (Python preferred).
- Knowledge of Agile delivery concepts.
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies and source control.
Although Not Essential, The Following Specifications Are Preferable
- Understanding of IP networks and SQL/R proficiency.
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts including Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with M2M interfaces, especially network appliances.
- Some exposure to the UK and Italian telecom market.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, they’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, they might withdraw the offer.
They’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s their people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why they work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1