Support building new capability needed in the R&D organization to leverage their R&D data as a competitive advantage through predictive analytics/AI. Transform their R&D data into a format that can be easily analyzed including advanced predictive analytics to support and enable compliance/traceability; speed/lower cost to market; and cohort/market-specific innovations. Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics. Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist in building and optimizing their product into an innovative industry leader. Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, such that can assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional /non-functional business requirements. Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL or related technologies. Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements. Automate manual processes, optimize data delivery, and re-design infrastructure for greater scalability. Keep company data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers. Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in their data systems. Work with stakeholders in Global R&D to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Master’s degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related and five (5) years of experience in the job offered or related role.
- Must have five (5) years of experience with C++, C#.Net, Python, SQL, T-SQL, and NoSQL programming languages; Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle 8i, MySQL, and PostgreSQL databases; Agile/Scrum and Waterfall project methodologies; and Windows 2010 and Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Must have four (4) years of experience with Hadoop, Hive, Apache Spark, HDFS, HBase, Ambari, Sqoop, Kafka, and Apache Storm big data technologies tools; and DevOps tools, such as Docker, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Git, and Azure DevOps.
- Must have two (2) years of experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Data Lake, Azure data factory, Azure data analytics, Azure Machine Learning tool, and Azure DataBricks cloud technology; BI toolset, including Microsoft Power BI and Tableau; and machine learning including Python libraries Scikit-learn and word2Vec, TensorFlow.
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Their Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1