- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Economics, Finance, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience with SQL, or time series analysis, and data systems.
- Experience with spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Experience with data visualization techniques using tools such as Tableau, Python, and/or R.
- Knowledge of financial systems and business applications, including accounting and project management experience.
- Ability to drive cross-functional initiatives and multi-faceted projects, and deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and quantitative skills.
About The Job
Financial Analysts ensure that Google makes sound financial decisions. As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it’s modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by their leaders to make strategic company decisions. While working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to solve big picture challenges.
As a Commerce Regulatory Analyst, you will help support ongoing engagement with regulatory authorities. You will be a key member of a cross-functional team delivering regular updates to both external regulators and internal stakeholders. You will drive analyses that help build their business for the future within regulatory guidelines. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with teams across Europe.
The name Google came from “googol,” a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in-depth` analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling their automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Provide management with analytical insights into business drivers, opportunities, and risks, reflecting the evolving regulatory and business requirements of their Shopping and Travel Ads businesses.
- Develop and maintain processes and systems, in partnership with cross-functional teams, that ensure continued regulatory compliance and support the needs of our growing business.
- Ensure submission of official regulatory reporting and ad-hoc requests for data insights.
- Partner with leaders across various organizations to provide actionable business recommendations, as well as implement methodologies to measure success.
- Track and report on cross-functional efforts while problem-solving and/or escalating issues as needed.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let them know by completing this form.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1