In this role, you will embed deeply with researchers at Facebook AI Research (FAIR) and develop experiments and prototypes at the frontier of AI Research. You will need to engage with research topics and cover new domains quickly; build deep expertise with Facebook data and tools; apply high standards to the research code around you and develop an ability to identify highly impactful projects in a complex and unexplored domain. You will gain valuable experience in AI, publish academic papers, and help push forward the understanding of learning and intelligent systems. To learn more about their research visit https://research.facebook.com.
- Develop highly scalable algorithms based on state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network methodologies.
- Collaborate with Facebook AI Research (FAIR) Scientists to facilitate research that enables learning in sequential decision-making problems.
- Apply knowledge of relevant research domains along with expert coding skills to platform and framework development projects.
- Adapt machine learning and neural network algorithms and architectures to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU).
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- 5+ year(s) experience in a research or software engineering role with emphasis on storage systems, distributed systems, and / or high-performance computing
- Experience in machine learning
- Experience in developing and debugging in Python and preferably C++
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Experience in reinforcement learning research
- Experience using frameworks like PyTorch, Caffe2, Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, and/or Chainer
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1