At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join EY and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Risk Management team enables responsible growth through close collaboration with the business to protect EY from the risks that arise from its professional practice. The team works with the business to identify, monitor and manage EY’s risk, providing coordinated advice and assistance on independence, conflicts, compliance, regulatory, policy, security and risk management issues, as well as effectively managing ethics-related claims and queries. Through oversight of key risk processes, Risk Management helps to minimize the threat of litigation, avoid regulatory enforcement and limit damage to their reputation. The Risk Management team is strategically focused on risk, embedding risk discussions into business planning activities at all levels of the organization.
Risk Management has an RM Analytics work stream that is focused on robust business intelligence solutions to efficiently and effectively tell the data story in today’s big data world, facilitating process optimization and decision making. Large amounts of data are available to potentially highlight risks, hidden patterns, correlations and other relevant insights. With today’s technology, they have the opportunity to explore the analysis of data and obtain answers and indicators.
Your Key Responsibilities
The role of a Data Scientist, in the Global Risk Management function, will have the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the globe and with internal stakeholders. It will directly impact multiple KPIs within Risk Management and drive and support key initiatives. This role will analyze data to optimize existing processes and develop new solutions. Ability to find answers is limited only by one’s creativity in leveraging a vast array of techniques and tools.
This role will work virtually with teams across geographies with some opportunities to travel for in-person collaboration.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Synthesize complex information into simple, high impact messages
- Leverage data analytics tools and techniques to identify solutions that improve efficiency and enable in-depth analysis
- Analyze and clearly present data and other information to identify significant trends or key issues
- Build relevant data insights that drive understanding of results, risk, and influence key business strategies and decisions
- Promote operational excellence by challenging current practices and providing feedback on opportunities to improve within own area of responsibility
- Gather and share data with stakeholders
- Develop analytical deliverables that play an integral role in the strategic planning process and directly support the achievement of RM priorities
- Perform systems analysis and design to define effective data relationships and integrations
- Communicate effectively the purpose of analytical processes and solutions
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in data analytics, data visualizations, data scripting languages, analytics AI/ML, and database integrations
- An analytical mindset
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, other PowerApps and similar software
- Experience with SQL, XML, R, Python, SAS, IBM Watson, or similar tools
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Passion for digitization and automation
- Good communication skills – So you can identify analytical needs and articulate solutions
- Curiosity and willingness to try new things
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and never settle for the status quo
What We Look For
A candidate that can be a part of a fast-paced innovative culture and build enterprise insights and influence results using smarter data analytics. Work on impactful projects by converging mind and machine to leverage data and understand and navigate risk. Create deep insights through an understanding of the business, the data, and the technology used to store and analyze that data. Implement agile analytics to develop timely and interactive reporting and analytics that help the business overall. More than any skill, we are looking for a team player that strives for innovation and perfection.
What We Offer
As part of this role, you’ll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what they offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: They’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: They’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1