- Experience in dashboarding, spreadsheets, and other analysis/business intelligence tools.
- Experience in designing business intelligence systems and processes.
- Analytical background with SQL experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Familiarity with more advanced data science tools and methodologies (ML, R, etc).
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment; strong at navigating ambiguity, bringing clarity and structure as you go.
- Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication skills; ability to create and foster strong cross-functional networks and manage without authority.
About The Job
Google Cloud is helping customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global data center and software assets. They are shaping the future of how technology is used in the workplace and invite you to be part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business.
As part of the EMEA Sales Analytics team, you will partner with sales operations leadership and sales management to build scalable datasets, systems, dashboards, and analyses. Your outputs will deliver insights that translate directly to increased efficiency, accelerated revenue, and ultimately improve Google’s ability to serve its Cloud customers at scale.
They are looking for someone who can combine strong data analytics skills and process design with good business sense to help drive and develop the performance and strategy of our EMEA Cloud business. This role will be integral to ensure the rapid and long-term sustainable growth of our Cloud Platforms.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions. They deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Leverage Google’s big data to drive scalable analysis of business growth drivers, trends, and performance.
- Craft and present sophisticated quantitative analysis that translates complex data into actionable insights.
- Lead the design, development, and delivery of analytical tooling to surface insights that enable the sales organization in a systematic manner.
- Provide thought leadership and input into global sales data infrastructure projects.
- Partner with sales operations and sales management on ad-hoc data and analysis requests.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1