- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in strategic planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business field.
- Experience in dashboarding, spreadsheets, and other analysis/business intelligence tools.
- Analytical and SQL experience.
- Experience with data science tools and methodologies such as ML and R.
- Experience in strategic planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business roles.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and navigate ambiguity.
- Ability to create and foster strong cross-functional networks and manage without authority.
- Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication skills.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Customer Team is helping customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global data center and software assets. They are shaping the future of how technology is used in the workplace, and invite you to be part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business.
As a Sales Data Analyst on the EMEA Sales Analytics team, you will partner with sales operations leadership and sales management to build scalable datasets, dashboards, and analysis, delivering insights that translate directly to accelerated revenue growth and improve Google’s ability to serve its Cloud customers at scale.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions. They deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Leverage Google’s big data to drive scalable analysis of business growth drivers and trends. Craft and present sophisticated quantitative analyses to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Enable the regional and functional sales teams, with at-scale dashboards, insights, analysis, and common processes and tools.
- Provide thought leadership and input into global sales data infrastructure projects, and central analysis.
- Partner with sales operations and sales management on ad-hoc data and analysis requests.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let them know.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1