Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
Remote locations for this role may be available in Pennsylvania
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Minneapolis, MN, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with database technologies, database administration techniques database management tools for backups, recovery, snapshot management, sharding, partitioning and archival. Experience with database performance and tuning techniques.
- Experience with data migration strategies.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- 4 years of technical sales experience or professional consulting experience in the fields of systems integration, large scale data transfer management and enterprise database performance.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space. Experience with optimizing database performance with respect to transactional and/or analytic workloads.
- Deep expertise in disaster recovery (DR) and data backup strategies.
- Effective presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a technical pitch.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with technical Sales teams as an enterprise database subject matter expert to differentiate and paint the vision of Google Cloud to their customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, explaining technical features, helping customers design architectures, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshoot potential roadblocks related to database (and app) migration and data back ends for new app development.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And their teams are dedicated to helping their customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of their technology come to life.
- Work with teams to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Share in-depth storage and database expertise to support the technical relationship with Google’s customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work and the coordination and prioritization of solutions impacting customer adoption of Google Cloud.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other related events.
At Google, they don’t just accept difference—they celebrate it, they support it, and they thrive on it for the benefit of their employees, their products and their community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1