- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data analysis, or working as a data scientist, abuse analyst, or law enforcement investigator.
- Experience managing projects and defining project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), or experience as a webmaster.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About The Job
As a Search Quality Analyst, you’ll join one of the cornerstone teams at Google. Their mission is to surface the most relevant and highest quality information that provides value for users while preserving a fair ecosystem.
Your main goal will be to measure and prevent inorganic user behavior through the enforcement and development of their webmaster guidelines. Your secondary aim will be to support search ranking launches through qualitative and quantitative analyses. You will solve complex problems across large data sets, bringing your analytical skills together with the power of Google’s technology to identify abuse occurring in Search and related product areas. You will have a direct impact on users every day and see the immediate effects of your work. In addition, you will work closely with engineers and other analysts to launch algorithms and lead efforts that improve the overall search experience.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. They hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, analysts not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. Google analysts are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Prevent abuse of Google Search by analyzing search trends, identifying the inorganic activity, and developing solutions.
- Solve analytical problems, applying analytical methods as needed within data sets.
- Engage cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams. Work closely with Engineers and Analysts to lead the development of long-lasting solutions.
- Prepare and present recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1